Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everyone Died Back in Those Days...

I love DeGroff. She is just too awesome =D

Wow, it has been almost a month since I posted last! Crazy! Sorry about that...school work has kept me plenty busy.

As of yesterday, it has snowed a total of 3 times this winter. 3 times! First time was awesome, second time...not so much, it didn't even stick. And third time? I got to enjoy it by watching it from my living room window. I have no doubts for what this weather can do. One minute there is blue sky, next minute its hailing. =/

I noticed fellow bloggers are familiar with the game site, addictinggames.com. I have found one game that has dragged me in way to far.
Bubbles + Physics

For solo/ensemble festival I have only decided to do a solo(That's IF I get an accompianist) I plan to do the first movement of Stamitz's Concerto no. 3. We'll see how that goes....

I'm so excited for the next few days. Tomorrow is my good friends Sweet 16, monday we get the day off, and tuesday is the Band Trip to Disneyland! For some reason I'm way excited to go, eventhough we don't get to do the parade. It will be fun, and i'll make sure to take a lot of pictures!

Well, this is going to be a rather short post, seeing I don't have much to talk about. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a very sweet Valentines Day. =]



~Marcea

2 comments:

Priscila said...

Jackson Pollack style right?
I just thought of that when I looked at the heart. Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day and I LOVE ya! :)

Marcea said...

Yup! it is jackson pollock art!
i found this cool site where you can make your own....

www.jacksonpollock.org

its pretty fun! =D

♥ Ya!
Marc-uh!