Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Speechless

Ohhhhh man.

I just wanted to make a quick blog post since I just can't focus at all on my homework tonight. I was named Assistant Drum Major (For the Field Shows) for the QHHS Band just about a little of 2.5 hours ago....and it was *a*m*a*z*i*n*g*! I have to thank all of you, for your support, your encouragement, and your faith. I love you all!

....Still ectastic about the whole ordeal. =D
I honestly don't think i'll be able to sleep at all tonight.
Jeez.
Man.
Wow.
Ok, i'll stop obsessing! haha

Thanks Again to EVERYONE!!!!
=D =D

♥♥ Marceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! =] ♥♥

3 comments:

Julia said...

Haha. Yes! I'm so proud of you. I don't know if I've told you that directly. But that's such an accomplishment. I'm still not over it... Congrats.

Tiffany said...

Hey, it's Tiffany! I just wanted to say "congrats" and everything. I'm incredibly proud of you! A *clarinet* assistant drum major. :] If you ever, EVER, need to talk to anyone, I'll be there. I know what it's like. Once again, congrats! You'll do great.

Priscila said...

I know I've said this already but I'm SO proud of you. You deserve it and I know you're gonna be amazing. Congratulations!! Ah! I'm so excited for you. Ily!