Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heaven Forbid

The Fray and Lady Gaga have been basically the only thing I've been listening to for the past few months! I got Lady Gaga's new Album, The Fame Monster, as a birthday gift yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE it. She is very different, but she has a great voice!

It's been a while since I've updated this.... Sad to say, I'm always on Facebook.

I'm so glad I've got a week off for Thanksgiving! It's not like my classes were giving me a hard time, but it's nice not having to wake up early or worry about other things. I'm actually starting Driving School at Rightway tomorrow! It'll be for the next four consecutive days (excluding Thanksgiving Day) and I'm really excited!

It feels like this years Marching Season has gone by quickly, we had our last "Big" competition at Moorpark last Saturday. Although we did not place, I was very proud with the band's performance. That was a good feeling. ;D

Coming up here in the future, I will be participating with the school's Mock Trial team, and I am very excited for the experience that comes with it. It will be neck to neck with Marching Band practice, but we only have two more weeks of that.

With these past few Sundays, I have thoroughly enjoyed T of R practice. I was surprised to make it this year, but I am very happy I did. The music is very fun, and it includes four different genres. The march has to be the hardest, and I really need to go work on it....

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

♥ Marcea

No comments: