Monday, January 9, 2012

Twenty Twelve

Happy New Year!
No, I do not believe this is the year the world is going to end, and all tragedy will strike. However, don't forget to live your life to its fullest extent! :D

It has been much too long since I have posted on this blog. I haven't logged onto here for so long, that I forgot my sign in info. I blame it on my poor memory, and all of the other passwords I have to remember for the other time-sucking social networks I participate in.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet since it is a little late to be blogging. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season, and I wish everyone a wonderful new year. Resolutions are incredibly fake and don't happen anyways, so do what you want and do what makes you happy. Maybe some realistic goals can help you out?

Have a wonderful 2nd week of the year, as some of you go back to school, and work. I have about four more weeks until I start my semester- thank goodness! If I didn't have work, I would be completely bored out of my mind.

Take Care, and Good Night!
-Marcea

No comments: