Monday, April 14, 2008

[[Please Don't Feed the Animals]]

Quise ir, pero puedo no a causa de los monos de physco.

Well, this Monday is just swell. The weather was nice, the band returned from a fantastic trip to Chicago, and block scheduling was somewhat tolerable today! =] I'm procastinating on doing my History packet, but it's what I do. Last history timeline, I waited until the night before, and was up 'til 3 in the morning. But hey, I ended up getting a 30/30 on it anyway, so I guess it was worth it.

The Friday before last was fun. After school I went to a track meet held at our school. I got to visit an old friend who goes to Paraclete, and I got to see a whole bunch of people run and fling themselves over poles. =] Afterwards, I went to the movies with John, Josh, Sheena, and Julia to see 21. It was a great movie (Except the not needed scenes....) The whole concept of counting cards in the game of 21 is really neat.[Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!] hahah When the movie finished, we all headed to In 'N Out, grabbed a bite to eat, and called it a night.

I'm glad that everyone has returned safely from Chicago. It sounds like they all had a great time. I wish I could have gone, but I still have 3 more oppurtunities. I've looked at some of the cool pictures, and heard so many stories, it sounds like it really was FUN.

W O U L D Y O U L I K E I T I F I W R O T E L I K E T H I S? Or HoWaBoUt LiKe ThIs? M@YB3 With @!! TH3S3 SyMbos....?? <----Can U even read that?? How about talking in IMs? R U goin 2 b here 4 da hw EC in prd 4 2day?(lol, rotfl, btw, ??, g2g, ttyl, brb, h/o) It's yet amazing how much you can cut down the english language to fit into emails, texts, blogs, etc. I would certainly hope people don't write (Such as in school work) like this!!! What's your opinion?

Yes, that means it's your turn to walk. ; ]

Well, I should go complete my History packet. There are only 18 more days of Block Scheduling! WOOH. haha. I hope everyone enjoys their week...the weather is nice at least! See ya around~
Marcea

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ugh. 18 more days. That makes it sound miserable. (It already is...) I should work on history too, but mine isnt due until Thursday. I have Bio to do also... Dang.
About all the IMing lingo. I don't like it. I never really used it all that much. I used to use lol and g2g and I still sometimes use brb, just because its easy. But I don't use that kinda thing a whole lot anymore. I tried to break the habit. And when people write "LiKe ThIs?" It drives me crazy. I don't get it. It just takes you twice as long to type. Yea, I don't text very often either, so I don't use that language in daily life.
I should do Biology now... bye.

Josh said...

I'm bringing some pictures from Chicago on Friday, I'll be sure to show 'em to you guys.

I hate that shorthand lingo/ unnecessary Caps crap, always pisses me off trying to read it. The only ones I can stand are the letters (brb, etc.)

I hate phones too, but I'm sure you know that, so I wont talk your ear off expressing my hatred for them.