Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Peak of the Night

Well, I'm really not that tired, being as I slept in for the first time in a few weeks. I've now watched two movies in the past 24 hours.

This week definately went by fast. When we return on monday, it will only be 2 months until the school year will have finally ended. I'm disappointed, but i'm also very happy that i'm another year closer to graduating. I can't believe time is flying by so fast.

I just finished watching Atonement, a very good movie according to the critics. I approved of it, sort of.... It was a rather confusing, since the plot was jumping around so quickly with the time. Oh, and at about 5 minutes into the movie, we had to add the subtitles on because the british accents were so thick, we couldn't understand them. It was pretty nice having taken World History this year, simply because some of the story was about WWII, and there were details one had to know in order to understand the movie...so I thank Mr. Manthey for that. Overall I think it was a rather good story plot, minus the sexual scenes, which were unfortunately necessary. I don't think it was as harsh as a rated R movie, maybe a PG-13, but i'm nobody to judge the criteria in which movies are rated off of. But seriously, it's a good movie, go see it. =]

The other movie I saw was Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns. It was such a funny movie! I was laughing the whole entire time! There are a few scenes which really jerked the tears, but I was strong. haha. If you seriously want a good laugh, I definately recommend you see that movie. It was pretty funny...when I went with Priscila to see this in the theatres, there were people who made comments out loud during the movie. It was dumb, but funny, because it was what EVERYONE was thinking. It's definately a movie that will give you a good laugh. =D

Wow, seeing as it is now 1:30 in the morning, I shall be heading off to bed soon. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow, or next week.... I have to complete a Cold War history project, and a Romeo and Juliet project also. Not to mention State Cup for my soccer team next weekend! Well, I should get off, I hope everyone enjoys their sunday!
Good night, or rather, Good Morning!

~Marcea

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ugh. History. I have my book in front of me, does that count? I just don't want to start working on it yet. I got to 4 yesterday, so I want to try to get to 10 today. I think that is a realistic goal. English... I don't think I'll even start that untill Wed. That's bad. Oh well.

Priscila said...

"oh hell to the no!!!" lol.... have a great day!