Friday, May 30, 2008

That's all folks!

Woooh! This day seemed LOOOOONG! Not only was it the last day of my freshman year...but it was the graduation for the QHHS seniors! (I saw McQ, Casey, Clark, and Andrew all lining up for a picture, so I couldn't help but whip out my phone to snap a pic) I had to say, with all the graduations i've ever been to...this was the least windiest one. It was a really nice ceremony, eventhough we had to play what felt like hours of Pomp and Circumstance.

I was having a good time when they called out all the names of the graduating seniors...and, instead of listening to all the names (besides band people, or people I knew) I was having a good time with Julia and Priscila. I probably havn't laughed that hard in a while. But come ending time, right before they finished the last diploma...Priscila cracked my fingers, and it made my eyes water.... That only set up the crying I got into when the Band seniors came around to say goodbye. =[ I didn't think I would cry because I only knew them for a year (or less) but it was sad to realize they won't be back....even though i'm sure some of them didn't care.

Well, I can now say i'm DONE being a freshman! I had a little dance today after school. =] This year had its good things...and of course the not so "wanted" things. My parents are in disbelief that i'm going to be a sophmore, and they are already getting nervous. (I wonder how they'll be come my graduation day. But thats 3 years off, I have time to prepare them) Well, I'm not sure what to blog about (of course) and I think i'll bring this post to a close.

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. I'm going to be camping at the beach for the last two weeks of July, and i'm not participating in any summer school class, so I'm open for anyone who wants to hang out! Call me, or email me if you want =D Marcea_1123@yahoo.com

I wish all the seniors the best of luck in college, or wherever they're going to pursue their life.... Good luck, it was a pleasure to know all of you. =D Don't ever change (HAH, just kidding!) You should change, Speed gave a good speech about that. ;]

Well, Good Night everyone! I'll be up early tomorrow for.....SOCCER! hahah fun!
...But come Monday....oh the wonderful sleep i'll be getting!!!!! =D

~Marcea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your finger.
~Pris

Julia said...

Haha! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard... Well, actually last Monday, but that's a different story. That was fun... We're so mean. Did they ever catch on to what we were doing? I thought they did... We should all do something. You me and Pris. A movie or something. We're all gonna be bored out of our minds this summer...

Anonymous said...

i don't think they ever knew why we were staring. but it was fun. and yeah, a movie or something would be great.
~pris