Monday, July 27, 2009

NIMBY

Not In My Back Yard!

Ok, so this is gonna be a short little post. It's 11:00 PM, and I need to be working on fixing my sleeping routine for school....

Random Thoughts of the Night~~~~
*-.,_,.-*'`'*-.,Have you ever sat there with other people and just stuck your tongue out? Like, tried making crazy designs? Or tried seeing who could touch their nose? It's actually really fun once you realize how silly everyone looks. ^_^

I am so super excited for marching band. I am not being pessimistic about it one bit. I know it's not going to be all of what i've been daydreaming about, but I just can't wait. The football games, the competitions, the parades....man!

Today I realized how much I love my pets. When I grow up, I always want to have pets!

Have you ever watched the sun set at the beach over the water? It's so cool, and oh so very beautiful. =] ,.-*'`'*-.,_,.-*

woooh, i'm so spacey today! hahahah
ummm, I had many more of them, but I just can't remember! (This ALWAYS happens when I sign into blogger to post my thoughts/ideas/events!)

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! See most of you at Band Camp! :D

<3 Marcea

No comments: