Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm Sick =P

Wow! I havn't added a post since December!! Hah, I never have any time to go on this anymore. I'm usuallly on my piczo website though. You should check it out! Its....www.clarinetfreak101.piczo.com Hah, then you can go on all my friends too! =]

Well, if the title doesn't give it away already...i'm sick. Very sick. I can't sleep anymore, so I figure I can waste time on the computer. It started to hit me on wednesday afternoon. After that, it's just gotten worse. I couldn't miss the last two days of school, simply because I had some tests and I HATE make-up work. So if this doesn't get better by Tuesday, (Which I hope it does) I won't be at school.

But enough about complaining...Yesterday was pretty fun. The weather was nice, and it wasn't a dramatic, or frustrating day. After school I went over to Julia's house and practiced a trio with her and our other friend Melissa from Paraclete. It was pretty good, but we still need to work on it quite a bit. Then after Missy left, me and Julia worked on Monochrome III. I'm glad we worked together, its much more fun that way. After that, it was pretty late and we were just talking...then I told her my throat hurt.... But that wasn't a good idea because she told me there was this thing I could take called "apple cider vinegar". Ewww. It kind of helped, but it was the nastiest thing i've ever drank. So after I took that, I had milk to wash the flavor away.... and not til later that night, did my mom tell me milk curdled in vinegar.............EWW! But I thank her for the effort...

Well, I'm not sure what to post, sooooo I think this is the end of it! Have a nice three day weekend everyone!!! =]

<3 Marcea

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Oh Marcea...I hope you get better!!! (apple cider vinegar? wow that's an interesting concoction, milk with vinegar...no way!!!!!lol)

I found your blog through Julia's so I hope I don't freak you out with this random comment. You are more than welcomed to see mine although its pretty boring...

Again I hope you get better soon!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!

Sheena said...

oh and Good luck for s/e!!! Hope your trio is going along well!!!

Marcea said...

Hey thanks Sheena! Hah, I've seen your blog before(Wow that sounds stalkerish) but its not ^_^. I found it on the band forums.

How was friday at california adventures?