Friday, February 15, 2008

Albino Black Sheep

Woooooo i'm glad the week is over! Thankfully, another 3-day weekend. This time i'll be well enough to enjoy it though!! Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a late Happy Valentines Day. It was defianately fun to hand out valentines! (no, i don't consider it kiddish =p ) I hope everyone liked it!



Yay! I'm excited for Solo/Ensemble this year. I can't wait to rehearse the trio with my friends some more. The song will be very beautiful once we put it all together. Oh, and monochrome III. wow. I love that song! So ugly, but in a good way! The first rehearsal sounded pretty good, but at the next one i'll shut up....ugggh i'm so stupid...i blab waay to much. =[


Haha yesterday at PE charlie came up with a dramatic PE picture, except for, Laura was the poser. Haha. Ya, this is what band PE does to you... Seriously though, I hate wasting my time out there =p





Welllllllllllllll....i'm off to go do something...idk. I played hours of guitar hero today, so my eyes are probably ruined, and it probably doesn't help matters that i'm on the computer....hmmm, i think i'll go watch George Lopez. That show is pretty funny!


=[ i'm kind of bummed right now. I'm tired of being soooo stereotyped as a freshman... I think if you're too serious in life, then you're never going to have fun...but that doesn't mean be immature.....well...thats my parting thought for tonight...

I hope everyone has a wonderful three day weekend!

~Marcea

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love that picture. Charlie came up with it? I didn't know that. I just walked over and Luara was lying on the floor.
We have to coordinate a rehearsal day with Melissa. Maybe next weekend, but we really have to put that together. And you don’t talk too much, just more than I do. I wasn’t being dead silent though… I didn’t think I was.
I agree with being stereotyped, but there is a time to have fun and there is a time to be serious. But some kids just haven’t distinguished that yet. So yea…
I hope you’re having fun with Guitar Hero! See you tomorrow.
-Julia

Sheena said...

ahahah I play guitar hero with by brother but hes get mad because i always beat him!!!! He thinks i cheat since i play clarinet and he plays trumpet.(yeah good excuse?) Its fun playing it on hard because I like pressing the orange button occasionally.

You don't talk too much!!!!!!!!! It's all Josh and John...

Marcea said...

haha, i'm doing better than my brother(my twin) at guitar hero too. yesterday he got mad and said i was better because i played the clarinet!! hahah