Friday, February 22, 2008

Utterly Peanut Buttery

hah. Well, I just had a good laugh, which lifted me into a pretty cheery mood!

Wow, this week seemed to fly right by...and this month especially! Soon I will no longer be a freshman (Yes!) haha. Today was pretty busy. I got to get out of school two periods early, and head to LAX and pick up my long lost friend who moved to Illinois and is now back. =] It was pretty good considering there was no traffic heading down, but coming up, that was a different story. At least I got to take a nap on the way back, it's been so long, and I was sooooo refreshed!!! Except, I woke up to loud and annoying honks....We were in this tunnel-like thing, and people were just blasting their horns...it wasn't very pleasant.

Well, so as i'm aware of, I believe it's Clark's birthday! soo Happy Birthday Clark! If i'm wrong, i'm terribly sorry! I don't have a great memory.

Hmm, I'm disappointed it isn't another three-day weekend...but it's alright. I have yet again procastinated, and will have to do LOTS of work. I really want to practice my instrument too though! I've felt like this week i've neglected it... =[

Well, I always have the urge to go post a blog, and then I forget what I was going to say...grrr. I think I shall be heading off soon, for some reason the computer isn't so entertaining right now....hmmm maybe i'll update my site and get off. Oh, if you have AIM, and don't have my screen name, then hit me up!

Talk to everyone later!! I hope you have a nice, safe, and fun weekend!! Oh, and good luck to Casey and Clark who are performing with the All-State band! I wish I could watch the concert, but 4 hours...ya...not very appealing to my mom.

~*Marcea*~

3 comments:

Julia said...

"hah. Well, I just had a good laugh, which lifted me into a pretty cheery mood!"
oh my gosh, that's so mean. We ought to be better people, cea. I just can't stop laughing!

Tiffany said...

awww hey!
it's tiffany... i think you know me! =] i have one of these things, but i never update, i just use to to kit with people. haaaa. anyways, you were right, it was clark's birthday on the 22nd. woooo.

hope you're having a nice weekend (even though it isn't a 3 day one =/)

-tiffany

Sheena said...

hey marcea! i apologize about last night where i suddenly died on ya. my laptop had shut down because of low battery. i went to go switch to outlet power but my daddy told me to go sleep and just explain tomorrow. so yeah i am sorry!

HAPpy MarCh to you!