Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wonderful, Welcoming, Windy Wednesday

I love alliteration. I'm not sure why. It's pretty fun to come up with those types of sentences!

Well, I can agree that today is windy. But i'm a little hesitant to say today was welcoming. I guess the fact that it was a flex day at school made it easier to get up in the morning. The wonderful...i'm not sure about. I just love using alliteration. =D

Ah. I can't say that i'm excited to be back at school...but i'm not completely dreading it. This month is pretty uneventful for any school activities....I'm excited for all the people going to Chicago, it sounds like they'll have a grand time. After March is over, school will end in 2 months! I can't believe this year went so fast! I'm going to definately miss some of the seniors though. =[

So how was everyones spring break? Mine was very busy! It was probably the most i've ever done on a school vacation. I spent a lot of time hanging out with my friends, a day of bowling, and a few visits with some old pals. Oh, and I also watched the movie College Road Trip with my friend Bianca. It was pretty funny considering the actor in that movie reminded us of her over-protective dad. I recommend you see that movie. =D

I'm so excited! Tonight is clarinet choir. In that class we actually get to play exciting, and somewhat challenging music. And the fact that we don't have to deal with other instrumentalists who don't act maturely or put any effort into the music is wonderful! *cough cough* concert band trumpets.... *cough cough* Hah. I shouldn't say that, but i'm tired of being stuck with them in Concert Band....Julia and I both agree that we need new music in that class too!

Ah, this post seems to drag on, so i'll probably end it soon. ooh. Here is a picture of our(Me, Julia, Kira) Kiwis we drew faces on! Haha, it's pretty funny to draw on fruit, considering we've now accomplished drawing on cantaloupes, pineapples, kiwis, and tangerines. Next time we might be heading for grapes or bananas. It's rather sad we don't eat them, and just waste them...but wouldn't you like to walk into your kitchen, and have a cantaloupe smiling at you??
Well, I should go do something constructive. ehh... it's wednesday, I'm going to be laid back and maybe i'll throw a few minutes of sleep in there! Ohh! I'm watching Mexico play a soccer game against Ghana, so i'd better go support them! They rock! =D
Talk to everyone later! I hope you enjoy the rest of this week! =]
~Marcea

2 comments:

Julia said...

Concert band, ew... Yea, new music would be good. Yay! It's Kenny, Kollin and... yea, you know! Grapes would be hard to draw on though. As would a coconut! (I was just mesmerized by the fact that Albertsons was carrying coconuts.) Spring Break was more eventful than expected, but still boring. Oh well.

Josh said...

Alliteration = Awesome

Seen my blog title and description?